Things I like to read about wine and viticulture
Wine and Viticulture
- Isabelle Legeron, MW, Natural Wine: An Introduction to Organic and Biodynamic Wines Made Naturally. Cico Books, 2014. Get it here.
-Britt and Per Karlsson, Biodynamic, Organic, and Natural Winemaking: Sustainable Viticulture and Viniculture. Floris Books, 2014. Get it here.
- Katherine Cole, Voodoo Vintners: Oregon's Astonishing Biodynamic Winegrowers. Oregon State University Press, 2011. Get it here.
- Alice Feiring, Naked Wine: Letting Grapes Do What Comes Naturally.
De Capo Press, 2011. Get it here.
-Lon Rombough, The Grape Grower: A Guide to Organic Viticulture. Chelsea Green Publishing, 2002. Get it here.
- Masanobu Fukuoka, The One-Straw Revolution: An Introduction to Natural Farming. Rodale Press, 1978. Get it here.
- David Holmgren, Permaculture: Principles and Pathways Beyond Sustainability. Holmgren Design Services, 2002. Get it here.
- Peter Proctor with Gillian Cole, Grasp The Nettle: Making Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Work. SteinerBooks, 2013. Get it here.
- Gene Logsdon. Holy Shit: Managing Manure to Save Mankind. Chelsea Green Publishing, 2010. Get it here.
She's won a James Beard award for her wine writing, and she has a powerful love for natural wines.
The only French woman with a Master of Wine; she's a natural wine expert.
A blog dedicated to natural and sustainable winemaking in Australia and New Zealand.
A seemingly inexhaustible resource of wine articles, wine 101, infographics, and more.
Levi Dalton's podcast on wine and wine personalities.
Levi Dalton's (old) blog. It's not updated anymore, but it is full of gems.